Lanzhou – Second Hospital Affiliated to Lanzhou University
The Zhongshan Bridge was the first permanent bridge over the Yellow River. It is one of Lanzhou’s landmarks. It was contracted to be built by the German Shangtailai Company and was initially called “Lanzhou Yellow River Iron Bridge”, but was renamed as Zhongshan Bridge in memory of Sun Zhongshan (Sun Yat-sen, the first president of the Republic of China) in 1942.
The entrance hall of the Second Hospital Affiliated to Lanzhou University during a not-too-busy day. The hospital is located right in the city center, in downtown Lanzhou.