This product is not CE certified and therefore not yet commercially available.
The next big step in CT injector technology
The new MEDRAD® Centargo CT Injection System minimizes your injector touch time by automating manual processes, helping you to focus on what matters most in every CT scan – the patient.
For easy set-up and patient-to-patient change over:
- Pre-assembled 24-hour Day Set with optional replaceable spikes
- Fast changeover using snap-in Patient Line
Designed with safety in mind:
- Inlet and outlet air detection in addition to automatic air removal within reservoirs
- Recessed connection on the Day Set
- Dual check-valves in the Patient line
Together with excellent performance:
- Piston-based fluid delivery
- Heat maintainers for contrast reservoirs
And modern convenience:
- Integrated prime container
- Dual screen configuration within scan and control room
- Training videos on Control Room Unit
- VirtualCare™ for remote monitoring, updates, and diagnostics
Centargo is designed for a simple, reliable and automated workflow, easy daily set-up and quick change time between scans.
- Centargo’s daily set-up process can be completed in under 2 minutes.
- The simple snap-in patient line auto-primes upon insertion and is ready for the next patient in less than 20 seconds.
Less manual data entry and the intuitive user interface help you confidently complete your daily tasks.
- The barcode reader reduces manual data entry and provides easy traceability and access to contrast and injection details.*
- Touch screen within the scan room so that you can be close to your patient.
*When combined with Automated Documentation software
Centargo offers the Bayer MEDRAD® quality that you have come to trust.
- Piston-based fluid delivery and personalized contrast media protocol software.*
- Three inlet air sensors and one outlet air sensor as well as reservoir air detection and automatic air removal.
- Cordless mobility through a battery powered, Wi-Fi enabled configuration.
*P3T® and Protocol Assistant
With Smart Applications.
- Integrated barcode reader for contrast data capture.
- Automated Documentation for access to contrast and injection information in PACS.
- Personalized Protocols to calculate individualized injection parameters.
- Advanced Scanner Connectivity for protocol exchange and device synchronization.
Rely on our decades of experience, comprehensive service networks, expert clinical support and dedicated sales teams to make sure that you receive the solutions your department needs.
- Think ahead. Plan Ahead. Stay Ahead.
- Bayer is your partner for peace of mind and patient care.
|Volume Range||1 mL to 200 mL for contrast and flush phases; 1 mL to 400 mL for DualFlow phases (in 1 mL increments)|
|Flow Rate Range||0.1 to 10 mL/sec in 0.1 mL/sec increments|
|DualFlow||Simultaneous injection of contrast and saline in increments of 5%|
|Patency Check / Test Inject||Real time flow rate adjustment and multi-phase test injections|
|Programmable Pressure Limit||From 50 psi to 300 psi in 1 psi increments (also displayable in kPA and kg/cm2)|
|Programmable Delay||1 second to 900 seconds in 1 second increments|
|Pause||Maximum pause time of 20 minutes|
|Fluid Loading||Contrast: 50 mL – 500 mL Saline: 50 mL to 1000 mL|
|Fluid Reservoirs (volume)||Three 200 mL reservoirs (two contrast and one saline)|
|Injection Capabilities||Maximum of 6 phases per injection. Maximum of 10 injections per exam Available on control room and scan room units|
|Fluid Delivery Method||piston-based|
|Day Set||Pre-assembled, labeled for 24-hour use, designed for set-up in less than 2 minutes|
|Patient Line||250 cm, single hand design, two check valves, auto-primes upon insertion|
|Displays||Two independent, Wi-Fi enabled, full color, touch screen units with modern graphical user interfaces located in the scan room and control room|
|Air Detection||Three inlet air sensors and one outlet air sensor. Includes reservoir air detection and automatic air removal|
|Battery performance||Up to 16 hours or up to 60 injections|
|Integrated Prime Container (vol)||680 mL|
|Injector Dimensions (WxDxH)||76.2 x 68.6 x 167.6 cm|
|Injector Weight (approx.)||76 kg|
|Available Scanner Interface||ISI 700, ISI 900 and Connect.CT|
|Personalized Protocols, Routine||Protocol Assistant provides basic protocol calculations for a range of procedure types|
|Personalized Protocols, Advanced||P3T® algorithms calculate individualized injection protocols for cardiac CT, CT pulmonary angiography and CT imaging of abdominal organs|
|eGFR calculator||Available on control room and scan room units|